Agenda 2021 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Presentation”.
- Economic Assessment
- New Research and Innovations
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Well Site Automation and Monitoring
- Technical Know-How
- Technological Advancements
- Using fluid dynamics to handle more solids in reciprocating pumps
- Minimize fluid pound utilizing vortex and narrow flow regimes in standing and traveling valves
Q2 Artificial Lift Services
- Looking at a lift bundle package and turn-key service
- Minimize corrosion and scale by capillary chemical injection
- Real-Time flowing bottom hole pressure controlled production
FloCap Injection Services
- Full field optimisation via mathematic modelling of the field from sand-face to delivery point
- Continuous and discrete (well and pipeline routing) optimization methods
- Fully implementable solution via unique “top changes” feature that ranks the changes
- Achieving significant increase in production and revenue
Process Systems Enterprise and Siemens
- Drive standardization of the wellbore collision avoidance rules - managing the risk of collision with natural and artificial lift wellbores
- Need to categorize the offset wellbore environments in terms of well status, completion type, lifting mechanism, fluids type and density
- Presenting standardized assessment, complete with parameter values appropriate to the management of collision risk, and benchmarks for testing it.
- Why ESPs must be able to operate in harsh environments and handle abrasive solids and gas
- Oil producers and OEMs are also looking to improve shaft stability and thereby extend ESP run life
- Technical ceramics (alone or together) used in ESP bearings and other components aid in maintaining efficiency and extending run life via properties such as hardness, toughness, corrosion resistance, and various thermal properties.
- Objectives and scope of high-rate conversion through Continuous Rod Technology
- Lookinga at methods, procedures, and process of such high-rate systems
- Results, observations, conclusions of using rod pumps over ESPs at high rates
- Novel and additive information by opening up the possibility of converting from ESP to rod pumps earlier in the life of a wellbore
Lightning Production Services
- Cost-effective edge-computing solutions for artificial lift surveillance and diagnostics solutions
- Leverage actionable insights revealed by data to enhance decision-making and deliver fast-loop control workflows to the edge
- Utilizing an open, secure and scalable edge computing platform to deploy domain-specific workflows and algorithms to the edge
- Objectives and challenges for artificial lift monitoring for large fields
- Understanding the requirements and looking at the solutions
- Demonstration through case studies and examples
Petroleum Experts, Inc
- From corrosion detection to vibration monitoring, use of wireless IOT technology, edge analytics and the cloud
- Improves operational performance by providing users insights into a run to failure world
- Predictive insights enable the reduction of downtime without changing your control strategy
Emerson Automation Solutions
- Investigation of the capability of the pressure card technique used to estimate how bottom-hole pump is functioning
- Graphically demonstrating distinct condition determining the normal pumping conditions and percentage of fillage
- Determining the leakage when the traveling valve and standing valve is not holding pressure
- Comparing actual downhole DYNACARD measurements to the surface and the predicted cards
- Identifying and isolating mechanical issues in problem wells and maximizing reservoir drainage and production optimization
- Measure the impact of new and existing technologies and their effectiveness in extending the service life of the sucker rod system
- Limitations of conventional systems of producing oil with small production rates
- Solution by rodless technology with a plunger pump and downhole permanent magnet motor
- Results from testing in oilfields across Russia
- Reciprocating rodless Linear ESP - efficient technology for oil production in marginal wells
- EP01 - Technical Value, Software and Algorithm of oil production maximization
- Case History - Oil flow comparison, deviated wells, power consumption reduction
Triol Trading LLC
- Connectivity for monitoring pumps, predictive analysis and detecting chattering balls
- Looking at local e-forms for locations without connectivity
- Develop machine learning control algorithms for other wellsite applications
- API 14C, 8th edition included HIPPS to ensure downstream flowlines and production equipment are safe from the risk of overpressure
- Providing an end-user example of a proven-in-use ESP HIPPS design deployed on offshore, multi-well, production platforms
- HIPPS requires proper equipment selection, independence, and redundancy to meet the required risk reduction target and allow for functional testing and maintenance.
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for artificial lift systems usage from an industry wide perspective.
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Assess how new artificial lift systems are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks, and learn how adopting the right techniques to maximize production.
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
Be the first to hear about new artificial lift pump innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery.
- New optimization techniques in producing from deeper and more complex wells
Explore artificial lift projects across multiple wells sites and assess the latest results from tests and trials from highly deviated wells to high Gas-Liquid Ratios.
- Well site automation and downhole monitoring solutions for measured results
Explore the latest advances in well monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies, operations and to help decision-making.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
Gain insight from leading artificial lift manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure a successful application.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities